COVID-19 - Steps we are taking to Help Stop the Spread
- Moved to a studio format, so social distancing can be implemented and everything can be cleaned
- Masks are worn when moving around the building or when within 2 metres of someone
- Hand Sanitizer used when entering building and studio, and throughout the shoot with Newborns
- All items used are washed & cleaned after every shoot
- Studio is cleaned & disinfected before every shoot
- Track and Trace is used by the building management
Phone photos just don't cut it sometimes
- Taking your own photos is hard especially with kids
- No guarantee of getting what you want, how you want it
- Never have time to print them properly for the wall
"Being a parent I know how important is to hold on to those special moments and have something stunning to look back on" - Graham Bewley
Over 100 Families a year trust Graham Bewley Photography to capture their special moments.
*Not including all our events and partnerships
How it Works
1. Discuss your shoot
Let's find out what photos you really want to treasure
2. Have your shoot
In the comfort of a studio or in an outdoor location of your choosing
3. View and pick your favorite photos
Never waste money on photos you don't want or need!
Enjoy and Show off your stunning photos! #ParentGoals
Photography Made Simple & Risk-Free
- Pay for only the photos you love
- Only go for the products you want
- Only a small refundable* deposit upfront
- The deposit comes off your order
- Don't like a single photo, you get your deposit back*
*you must attend your shoot and viewing to get a refund
WHAT PEOPLE SAY
Graham is brilliant at what we does, I have had so many comments on the photos
Very patient with the children especially when my baby was hungry and my 2 year old didn't want to be in the pictures!
Thanks a million for the beautiful photos. Your attention to detail and great customer service is amazing!
Your Photography Guide
Family is everything! It is worth remembering and having a stunning photo is just as important, as it grows in value as the family grows and flourishes.
As a parent and having worked in bigger studios, I wanted the process for you to be simple, relaxed, and add value to your family. This is why I work differently from any other photographer I know locally.
I believe you should be able to see what you're paying for beforehand. You simply purchase the photos you love, how you want them, once you've seen them at your viewing.
Save the hassle, frustration, and your time, and get the beautiful photos you really want.